- Steve McKnight - www.propertyinvesting.com
CoreLogic has released their June 2018 house price data, and the results are underwhelming. Here are the highlights:
- Australian dwelling values fell for the ninth consecutive month
- House prices fell in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra
- House prices rose in Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart and Darwin
- Sydney house prices have fallen 6.2% for the year to June – the biggest decline of any Australian capital city
- Hobart house prices have risen 13.8% for the year to June – the biggest gain of any Australian capital city
- The only capital city to experience an increase in unit values was, somewhat surprisingly, Brisbane.